Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

This lady comes into Hollywood Video and says that the copy of Spongebob that she rented wasn't working.  I tell her that I can go grab another copy of it, but she says that she doesn't want another copy because her child didn't want that movie in the first place.  I tell her we can't do that, but then I look and we are out of stock of the Spongebob movie, so she wins anyway.

I go in the back to go test the movie and I come out thinking that my manager had already taken care of her and got her out the door.  The store was dead at that moment and there was no one in the store at all, so I walk out and tell my manager without any kind of volume control:

"That bitch was so full of shit.  This movie totally works!  I hate it when stupid bitches come in here thinking they--"

And then the lady totally cleared her throat in the kids section and a bright red, mortified me crept back into the office until she left.

So awkward.  Plus we ended up giving her another free movie for my stupid mouth.  Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment